Careers & Culture
VintageView transforms the way the world thinks about wine storage. Our focus is creating the best contemporary wine storage solutions that turn commercial and residential wine walls, rooms, and cellars into interior design centerpieces.
We back our industry-leading products with the best customer service you can imagine. We take quality, experience and interaction seriously, working with the world’s top design/build professionals.
The pros specify VintageView products for 3 reasons:
- They look fantastic
- They are easy to install and design into any space
- We treat our clients like a fine wine
Our dedicated and growing staff is the center of everything we do. We are always looking for amazing people who are smart, passionate, collaborative, and committed to pushing the wine storage industry forward with innovation and care.
It’s not an espresso machine or a nap room or a pool table. It’s not a dog friendly office, a company BBQ or a happy hour. It is the way we speak and engage with each other, the way we treat our customers, and the feeling we have at the end of the day.
- When we speak, we do so respectfully.
- When we innovate, we do so boldly.
- When we create, we do so collaboratively.
- When the right thing is optional, we do the right thing.
We care deeply about our employees, our customers, and our community. We will never waiver on our commitment to them.
Our Benefits & Perks
VintageView offers a competitive benefits package to its employees. We may be a small business, but our perks are far from. These include:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Matching retirement savings plan
- Great health insurance (and we cover a healthy portion of it)
- Annual training allotment for professional growth (for conferences, certifications, and more)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Professional growth opportunities
- A beautiful work space inclusive of a Jura espresso machine
- Monthly company lunches
- Fully stocked snacks in the Cafe
- Dog-friendly policies
Our Current Job Openings
Social Media Manager (Aug. 5, 2019)
Fun Stuff to Read
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...