In episode #10 of Wine and Design, we check out the oh-so-cool urban winery tasting room, Nine Hats Wines, in the SoDo district of Seattle. Tasting room lead Jonathan McBride sits down to discuss a tasting Washington riesling and how winery designed a space that allows for both a tasting experience and a wine-bar style feel.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...