In episode #10 of Wine and Design, we check out the oh-so-cool urban winery tasting room, Nine Hats Wines, in the SoDo district of Seattle. Tasting room lead Jonathan McBride sits down to discuss a tasting Washington riesling and how winery designed a space that allows for both a tasting experience and a wine-bar style feel.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...