Perhaps one of the most common questions we get when clients are beginning the wine cellar project (right after, “Do I need cooling?”) is a very simple one: “How much wine can I fit on my wall?” The answer is, “it depends on your style.” Yup, style is a main driver of wine cellar capacity.
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- We bring the bubbles to the current home/office...
- We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery typ...
- When we work with our British partners, the ter...