A wine cellar is an elegant space that starts conversations, acts as a fulcrum around which social gatherings orbit, and adds a sense of luxury to your living space. In recent years, these rooms have become increasingly popular in the home, adding a dimension for entertaining and storing years’ worth of wine memories. Don’t you think
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- Drinking and collecting wine is a lifestyle. An...
- We spend a lot of time in the kitchen, opening ...
- If only we could get paid to drink wine and loo...