When you walk into a crazy, beautiful penthouse in downtown LA, the last thing you expect to see is a life-sized Barbie. Yet somehow it makes sense in the home (showpiece) of celebrity designer Nicole Sassaman. Nicole is a leading tastemaker in Los Angeles, having designed and sold more than 100 insane residences throughout SoCal.
- Published in Design Corner
Being able to look out over the pristine blue waters of the Pacific with a glass of amazing local wine in hand seems like a dream scenario for most of us. Unless you live in, or are visiting, Monterey, the heart of one of California’s hidden wine region gems and the northern tip of the epically
- Published in Restaurants
We are making it even easier for collectors and classy decorators to join the label-forward wine rack revolution. VintageView added two new size options this month to the Wall Series, our patented, modern label-forward wine storage system. The Wall Series is now more approachable than ever. The brand new 1-foot and 2-foot Wall Series options offer new uses in
- Published in News & Promotions
Every bottle of wine has a story. Some are better than others. Hiding any label in a dark corner is essentially hiding the story of the wine. This was a driving principle behind VintageView founder Doug McCain’s inventing of our label-forward wine racks in 2001. Wine labels should to be a focal point, visually, of wine collections
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- This month, designers focused on the best mater...
- We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in...
- As summer comes to a close, we look to east, we...