Being able to look out over the pristine blue waters of the Pacific with a glass of amazing local wine in hand seems like a dream scenario for most of us. Unless you live in, or are visiting, Monterey, the heart of one of California’s hidden wine region gems and the northern tip of the epically
- Published in Restaurants
We are making it even easier for collectors and classy decorators to join the label-forward wine rack revolution. VintageView added two new size options this month to the Wall Series, our patented, modern label-forward wine storage system. The Wall Series is now more approachable than ever. The brand new 1-foot and 2-foot Wall Series options offer new uses in
- Published in News & Promotions
Every bottle of wine has a story. Some are better than others. Hiding any label in a dark corner is essentially hiding the story of the wine. This was a driving principle behind VintageView founder Doug McCain’s inventing of our label-forward wine racks in 2001. Wine labels should to be a focal point, visually, of wine collections
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...