When you find a wine cellar that uses the racking and bottles to craft an image of the iconic Mickey Mouse ears, it leaves you wanting to know more. A lot more. So we went hunting to find the designer. This elegant — yet totally fun and Disney-ish wine cellar — was crafted as part
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity)
Rated 5.00 out of 5$13.00 – $15.00
- Rockstar Detroit-area designer Lauren Tolles si...
- We bring the bubbles to the current home/office...
- We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery typ...