In episode #9 of Wine and Design, we return to Bar Helix, the recent winner of Best New Bar in 2018 in Denver by Westword, to get schooled on wine basics, from how to open a bottle without breaking the cork to how to smell and sip. What’s in the glass: Precedent 2015 Old Vine White (Cienega
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Mounted Frame (12 ft) $400.00
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it c...
- Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart,...
- Our new headquarters is approximately 1,056 fee...