In episode #8 of Wine and Design, we convinced designer Myk Becknell of Leyes Construction to drive in from Oregon to join us at Hotel Vintage Seattle ahead of the night’s Cabernet & Credit event. We cover the styles of Seattle and Portland, Ore., design style basics, and settle which state — Oregon or Washington —
In episode #7 of Wine and Design, we visit Denver’s Bonacquisti Wine Co. to open wines from produced from grapes grown all over Colorado (Paonia, Grand Valley, Cortez), including a delightful fizzy Riesling made by our host for the day and a fabulous 15-year-old Merlot produced by Boulder Creek Winery. What’s in the glass: 2016 Bonacquisti
In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited Andrea Rogers from Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing to taste us wines from family-run operations in Mendoza, Argentina. Let’s just say happy hour started a little early that day. Colorado Creative Beverage Marketing is a Colorado-based marketing firm that helps bring unique and family-run vineyard operations into the
In episode #4 of Wine and Design, We pop into Bar Helix, a haute new wine bar in the RiNo neighborhood of Denver to speak with somm/owner Kendra Anderson about the restaurant design and all sorts of naughty treats like waffles made from tator tots, burgers, and more. What’s in the glass: 2013 Cruse Wine
In episode #3 of Wine and Design, Jacob tastes through selections from three wine clubs — Gary Vee’s Monthly Wine Club, Cline Cellars Half Swing Wine Club, and Naked Wines — showing each’s unique way of getting tasting bottles to your doorstep. What’s in the glass: ’16 Anderson Conn Valley chardonnay (Napa) via GaryVee’s Monthly
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...