We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a book by its cover. Often. In our collective dining out experience, we find that restaurateurs, winemakers, and retailers who take the time design their space well — and show off a stellar wine collection — tend to care immensely about the vino, experience, and food they may offer. That
- Published in Restaurants
We sat down with the top wine experts at Fire Restaurant at the Art Hotel and Guard and Grace to discuss their interactive wine displays. Cheers!
- Published in News & Promotions
Fire Restaurant and Lounge has a certain aesthetic standard to live up to that most restaurants never have to even consider. It happens to be located inside the design-y Art Hotel, the newest addition to Denver’s architecture-minded Golden Triangle/Museum District. “Here at the art hotel, art is everything,” says Aaron Coburn, hotel manager. “We are the
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We are used to being No. 1. As in the leader in...
- When you walk into a crazy, beautiful penthouse...
- This month, Instagram inspiration seemed to be ...