We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a book by its cover. Often. In our collective dining out experience, we find that restaurateurs, winemakers, and retailers who take the time design their space well — and show off a stellar wine collection — tend to care immensely about the vino, experience, and food they may offer. That
- Published in Restaurants
We sat down with the top wine experts at Fire Restaurant at the Art Hotel and Guard and Grace to discuss their interactive wine displays. Cheers!
- Published in News & Promotions
Fire Restaurant and Lounge has a certain aesthetic standard to live up to that most restaurants never have to even consider. It happens to be located inside the design-y Art Hotel, the newest addition to Denver’s architecture-minded Golden Triangle/Museum District. “Here at the art hotel, art is everything,” says Aaron Coburn, hotel manager. “We are the
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- As Houston begins the slow recovery from Hurric...
- Sometimes the best wine cellar designers aren’t...
- We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a b...