For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture. “Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Case & Crate Bin Short (48 - 192 Bottles) $299.00 – $908.00
- In episode #11 of Wine and Design, we taste two...
- Transitional design is a mix of modern and trad...
- “Less is more” is the typical, if c...