The label on the 2014 Gentleman’s Collection Cabernet Sauvignon suggests a story of an interesting character, a man who embodies the masculine ideals espoused by 19th Century chivalry. The kind of guy who would challenge you to a spirited round of fisticuffs because you dared to belittle the works of Aristotle. The kind of guy who
- Published in Wine
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...
- We generally have a one-track mind, with wine r...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...