Kitchen & Bath Design News calls Vino Pins a “Key Element of KBIS”
Add this to the reasons to visit us at the International Builder’s Show/Kitchen Bath Industry Design Show next month in Orlando.
Vino Pins are the minimalist way to display #labelfoward wine bottles. Starting at just one bottle, the design potential for wine cellars in homes and restaurants is endless.
This stylish wine rack has won an ADEX Award for Design Excellence Silver (2016), Design Journal Best of 2015 Products, and FSR Magazine 2015 Buyer’s Guide Selection.
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity) $13.00 – $15.00
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...
- While enjoying some great Washington wine at th...