Grain + Rod: The best mix of metal and wood wine racking (new product alert)
Since inventing the label-forward wine rack in 2001, we’ve continued to innovate with new products that are easy-to-use, stylish products perfect for your next DIY project or as an accent piece in a larger home cellar design.
The next big thing: Grain + Rod™.
Our most significant product launch in 2 years, this collection is an insanely modular panel system that uses our patented metal wine racks and blends them with 100% American redwood. Beyond being simple, elegant, and amazing, the Grain + Rod line comes backed by the trust we’ve earned as a top wine rack manufacturer over the last 16 years.
Grain & Rod pre-sale orders begin today, July 19, with shipping expected on or before Aug. 15, 2017. Scroll below for more details.
One Square, Two Configurations; 24 Unique Products
Choose your bottle orientation and depth, and your rod and grain finish.
|Label forward OR…||Cork forward OR…||Mixed|
Need Help With Your Cellar?
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- Vino Series Stemware Racks (2-glass capacity) $13.00 – $15.00
- When Food and Wine said Houston’s dining ...
Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MIA common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for...
- While enjoying some great Washington wine at th...