Grain + Rod: The best mix of metal and wood wine racking (new product alert)
Since inventing the label-forward wine rack in 2001, we’ve continued to innovate with new products that are easy-to-use, stylish products perfect for your next DIY project or as an accent piece in a larger home cellar design.
The next big thing: Grain + Rod™.
Our most significant product launch in 2 years, this collection is an insanely modular panel system that uses our patented metal wine racks and blends them with 100% American redwood. Beyond being simple, elegant, and amazing, the Grain + Rod line comes backed by the trust we’ve earned as a top wine rack manufacturer over the last 16 years.
Grain & Rod pre-sale orders begin today, July 19, with shipping expected on or before Aug. 15, 2017. Scroll below for more details.
One Square, Two Configurations; 24 Unique Products
Choose your bottle orientation and depth, and your rod and grain finish.
|Label forward OR…||Cork forward OR…||Mixed|
Need Help With Your Cellar?
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- We’ll be in Vegas. You’ll be in Veg...
- We’re heading to Vegas, baby! The Interna...
- Designer of Melissa Hryszko of Veranda Estate H...