Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017: A Design Driven Awards Competition
We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition).
The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more than three dozen projects submitted, it was a difficult process.
“Wow! This is going to be tough,” said judge Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Denver’s Kimberly Timmons Interiors.
We agree. But the esteemed panel managed the task. Click below for the winners!
- Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
- Paige Hill, owner Ultra-Mod Home Concepts (Newport Beach, CA)
- Melonie Graves, interior design blogger for @TheMellionaireHouse (Tampa)
- Eddie Kennison, former NFL star and owner of Barrel 87 wine club (Kansas City)
Best Commercial Wine Cellar
Best Residential Wine Cellar
Best Conceptual (3D Renderings) Wine Cellar
|click for details||click for details||click for details|
- 1 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (3 to 9 bottles) $25.00–$49.00
- Magnum/Champagne Bottle Metal Wine Rack (9 to 18 bottles) $72.00–$109.00
- 4 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (12 to 36 bottles) $90.00–$154.00
- 3 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (9 to 27 bottles) $75.00–$144.00
- 2 ft Wall Series Metal Wine Rack (6 to 18 bottles) $48.00–$93.00
- When you find a wine cellar that uses the racki...
- We generally have a one-track mind, with wine r...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...