Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017: A Design Driven Awards Competition
We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition).
The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more than three dozen projects submitted, it was a difficult process.
“Wow! This is going to be tough,” said judge Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Denver’s Kimberly Timmons Interiors.
We agree. But the esteemed panel managed the task. Click below for the winners!
- Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
- Paige Hill, owner Ultra-Mod Home Concepts (Newport Beach, CA)
- Melonie Graves, interior design blogger for @TheMellionaireHouse (Tampa)
- Eddie Kennison, former NFL star and owner of Barrel 87 wine club (Kansas City)
Best Commercial Wine Cellar
Best Residential Wine Cellar
Best Conceptual (3D Renderings) Wine Cellar
|click for details||click for details||click for details|
- 8-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (162 to 648 bottles) $1,715.70 – $6,061.95
- 6-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (126 to 504 bottles) $1,368.00 – $4,731.00
- Wine Bottle Fitted Hat $20.00
- Display or Play Fitted Cotton Blend T-Shirt $20.00
- 4-foot Evolution Metal and Acrylic Wine Case (81 to 324 bottles) $959.50 – $3,439.00
- Melonie Graves is taking full advantage of her ...
- Follow along as our marketing intern, Thomas Ro...
- The wine and cheese bar isn’t exactly a novel c...