Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017: A Design Driven Awards Competition
We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition).
The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more than three dozen projects submitted, it was a difficult process.
“Wow! This is going to be tough,” said judge Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Denver’s Kimberly Timmons Interiors.
We agree. But the esteemed panel managed the task. Click below for the winners!
- Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
- Paige Hill, owner Ultra-Mod Home Concepts (Newport Beach, CA)
- Melonie Graves, interior design blogger for @TheMellionaireHouse (Tampa)
- Eddie Kennison, former NFL star and owner of Barrel 87 wine club (Kansas City)
Best Commercial Wine Cellar
Best Residential Wine Cellar
Best Conceptual (3D Renderings) Wine Cellar
|click for details||click for details||click for details|
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Grain & Rod | Cork Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (9 bottles) $185.00 – $190.00
- Cork Out: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (36 bottles) $755.00
- Checker Board: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (27 bottles) $660.00
- Grain & Rod | Label Forward: Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel (3-9 bottles) $125.00 – $190.00
- Au Naturel: Grain & Rod Metal and Wood Wine Rack Panel Kit (30 bottles) $680.00
- As Houston begins the slow recovery from Hurric...
- Sometimes the best wine cellar designers aren’t...
- We aren’t afraid to tell you we judge a b...