Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017: A Design Driven Awards Competition
We love to celebrate good design, the premise behind the Best Modern Wine Cellars 2017 (dealer edition).
The contest was simple: We invited our certified designers (dealers) to submit their top modern residential and commercial cellar projects, before passing them off to a judging panel consisting of designers, a blogger, and an NFL star turned wine club owner. With more than three dozen projects submitted, it was a difficult process.
“Wow! This is going to be tough,” said judge Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner of Denver’s Kimberly Timmons Interiors.
We agree. But the esteemed panel managed the task. Click below for the winners!
- Kimberly Timmons-Beutner, owner Kimberly Timmons Interiors (Denver)
- Paige Hill, owner Ultra-Mod Home Concepts (Newport Beach, CA)
- Melonie Graves, interior design blogger for @TheMellionaireHouse (Tampa)
- Eddie Kennison, former NFL star and owner of Barrel 87 wine club (Kansas City)
Best Commercial Wine Cellar
Best Residential Wine Cellar
Best Conceptual (3D Renderings) Wine Cellar
|click for details||click for details||click for details|
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- In episode #6 of Wine and Design, we invited An...
- Free-spirited. Colorful. Ethnically inspired. A...
Leave the pretense behind: Wine cocktail recipes by Quintessential Wines that taste as good as a vintage BordeauxThe New Age wine series by Valentin Bianchi is ...