5 Reasons We’ll Have the Best Booth at IBS 2018
We like to think we are the life of the party (at IBS and KBIS).
Although #labelforward wine racks are probably at the top of your list of must sees on your IBS/KBIS check list, we figured it worthwhile to give you a few more reasons to visit us Tuesday-Thursday at Booth S2151.
5/We are giving away a Grain + Rod wine rack.
This crazy cool new modular wine wall blends American redwood and modern metal for a truly unique design. We’ll have two of them on display. To enter to win one, just snap a selfie in front of one, and post it to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter tagging the VintageView account. Easy.
Learn more about Grain + Rod
4/More than one new product.
It’s official: the Case & Crate modular bulk storage line is launching on Jan. 15. Be among the first to see it in person. This is the sexiest way to store wine by the caseload.
3/More than one giveaway.
Scan your badge and you’ll be entered to win a $500 project credit. You can use it for a client or yourself. We don’t care, so long as we can help bring a little label-forward style into your life.
2/We have really cool hats.
And T-shirts. Yeah, we bribe people to stop by. We are not ashamed to admit it. Just talk us into giving you one.
1/We invited the Chaise Lounge.
The official podcast of KBIS will be stopping by the booth at 1 pm on Tuesday to interview rockstar Denver designer Kimberly Timmons. We just think that’s pretty cool. Subscribe to the Podcast
Ok, 3 more reasons.
- You’ll be the first to grab the 2018 Catalog
- We are showing off our new partner Showcase program
- We are really, really, really good looking people.
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...