New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it can be difficult to stick out, which is why we love the concept of Wine Legend in Brooklyn. It is part wine bar, part wine store, offering you the chance to enjoy a glass with snacks, then head next door to its shop to bring
Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart, Monogram Appliance Design Center inspires kitchen and home makeovers daily. And it’s not simply due to its chic range of dream-worthy appliances. The inspiration comes from seeing how the best stoves, fridges, and more can integrate into amazing design by featuring a bevy of accent add ons — from
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...