New York is a restaurant and bar town. And it can be difficult to stick out, which is why we love the concept of Wine Legend in Brooklyn. It is part wine bar, part wine store, offering you the chance to enjoy a glass with snacks, then head next door to its shop to bring
Located in Chicago’s historic Merchandise Mart, Monogram Appliance Design Center inspires kitchen and home makeovers daily. And it’s not simply due to its chic range of dream-worthy appliances. The inspiration comes from seeing how the best stoves, fridges, and more can integrate into amazing design by featuring a bevy of accent add ons — from
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...