In episode #12 of Wine and Design, we find minimalism in the bottle, on it, and around the tasting room at one of our new favorite Washington wineries, Fidelitas. This winery sources from Red Mountain AVA (eastern Washington) and embodies simplicity and quality. What’s in the glass: Fidelitas Wine 2015 Quintessence Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Red
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- Flipping through the pages of Boulder Lifestyle...
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...