The Lego-style typeface on this modern wine label pulled us in; however it’s the story behind the name and the numbers that got us even more excited about enjoying it. It’s called 3055, a wine series that includes a red, white, and rose from Chateau Leon in Catalonia, Spain. The numbers are the boldest part
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $72.00 – $81.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $90.00 – $99.00
- These are the best wine cellars and wine cellar...
- A decade ago, wine storage was something elite ...
- The ProjectDistrict Winery is DC’s only commerc...