For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture. “Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...