For a mere $9.5 million, this gorgeous home in Denver’s uber tony Cherry Hills Village neighborhood could be yours. We’d buy it for the wine room alone. Or maybe the 2.5-acre property. Or the seven bathrooms. You get the picture. “Designed by Denver-based Boss Architecture and completed in 2014, the two-level home was built with seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Published in Design Corner
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...