Combining wood and metal in a wine cellar is certainly a trend in the cellar-building industry, with these stylish infusions being included into custom designs by cellar builders from coast to coast. This is not necessarily news. However, there has not been much — if anything — on the market combining the traditional and new wine rack
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...