When the interior is luxurious and the design embodies chic minimalism, there is much to be envious about. This two-story wine wall design pulls in contemporary California elements and drives them between a glass floor for one of the most unique displays you’ll find in Orange County — or anywhere. The cellar’s tall double-doors open
- Published in Design Corner
In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean. What’s in the glass: 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
- Published in General
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Evolution Series Wine Tower Wall Clamp $10.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel with Natural Wood (9 bottles) $159.00
- C-Style (Cork Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Midnight Black Finish (9 bottles) $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Dark Walnut Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- L- Style (Label Forward) Wine Wall Panel in Natural Wood Finish (3-9 bottles) $99.00 – $159.00
- We sent a few team members to Michigan this mon...
- Living in South Florida, basements are hard to ...
- With summer heating up, we cool off by imaginin...