The Lego-style typeface on this modern wine label pulled us in; however it’s the story behind the name and the numbers that got us even more excited about enjoying it. It’s called 3055, a wine series that includes a red, white, and rose from Chateau Leon in Catalonia, Spain. The numbers are the boldest part
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack (9 bottles) $100.00 – $110.00
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...
- As we enter the summer (is it here, yet?), we h...