VintageView U: Design Fees and Codes
Purpose: This document is a primer for what fees to charge (and when) and the proper codes to input into Quickbooks as we walk our clients through the project design process.
Design Fees & Codes
Design Fee | Varies
This code is used for all custom designs. Custom needs and cost will be determined by Dave or Rachel following the initial in-house custom product meeting. The Design Fee is fully refundable toward the purchase of the specific project.
Revision Charge | $100
This code is used for customers who need more than the complimentary 3 CAD designs. This fee covers an additional 3 designs. If the customer needs additional designs, this fee is charged again. The Revision Charge is fully refundable toward the purchase of the specific project.
- Different design options on the same project count toward the revision total
- At the discretion of a manager, the Revision Charge can be waved for a 4th drawing only
Priority Design | $100
This fee guarantees design completion within 24 hours (1 full business day). The clock starts the following business day from order received unless otherwise approved by a manager. Priority Design fees can be collected for custom jobs as well, guaranteeing a 5-business day turnaround. Priority Design fees are not refundable.
Additional QB Codes
- 2D Drawing: Used to notate our standard, 2D drawing was ordered
- 3D Drawing: Used to notate our premium 3D Drawing service. This is coming soon (fees and or conditions will apply).
- Design Revision: Used to notate each revision; design department tracks
- Sales Revision: Used for sales/dealer rep to revise an estimate originally created by the design department. This helps us track how many items require revisions after design is completed.
Download this Document (PDF)
VintageView U Navigation:
|Product|||| Brand|||| Culture|||| Design|