Social Media Manager
The Social Media Marketing Manager serves a vital role in the growth of the VintageView brand and increasing its revenue-focused marketing efforts across all digital streams.
The SMM oversees all company digital media efforts, including websites and social channels. This position administers a majority of the social media marketing and advertising, including planning and goal setting, development of brand awareness and online reputation, content management, and cultivation of web traffic and lead generation.
This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
The VintageView marketing department is charged with putting our patented, design-forward wine racks and brand on the national stage while driving significant, targeted interest and lead generation to our beloved sales team.
VintageView modernized wine cellar design by developing the label-forward wine rack in 2001 and continues to innovate with artistic product development, quality, and industry-best service. It is the preferred wine storage option for leading design and build professionals.
We put as much effort into our people as we do our wine rack design, working to craft an environment that excites our employees to show up each day. We are a family-owned company that fosters professional and personal growth. We have an amazing coffee machine and love to invite dogs into our workspace.
- Create and hit monthly, quarterly, and annual channel growth goalsManage listings and recommend strategies across a small network of ecommerce vendors (Houzz, Wayfair, etc.)
- Conduct regular content creation for all VintageView social media platforms (direct, dealer promotion, and international), including Facebook, Houzz, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Contribute to advertisements that drive brand awareness and/or lead generations
- Summarize web and social media analytics monthly; make recommendations to improve SEO, SEM, CRO, and ROI
- Monitor community feedback, responding to mentions and completing the feedback cycle loop by bringing in other departments, as needed
- Troubleshoot and resolve website issues, as well as suggest performance improvements
- Use online analytics data and analyze sales trends to make suggestions and implement solutions.
- Train and monitor sales team’s social selling efforts, specifically on Instagram and Linkedin.
- Evaluate the digital media landscape to ensure VintageView’s marketing team maintains its status of being ahead of the curve in the manufacturing and wine cellaring industries.
- Work with the Sales Development Rep and Account Managers (as well as other departments as needed) to support the identification of prospects, outbound efforts, client retention, and various needs for marketing campaigns
- Assist in maintaining brand standards across our dealer network, taking a proactive role with the dealer services team
- Serve as a reliable brand representative through event outreach, social media, and other channels
- Assist with copywriting/proofreading for web content and other marketing products
- Procure photo assets of projects designed by our direct sales team, dealer networks, and design companies
- Completes other sales or admin related projects as needed
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in marketing, with digital experience a plus
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Knowledge of adobe suite of products
- Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices, and content management platforms (Word Press preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to development and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with automation tools (Pardot preferred)
- Familiarity with analytical tools such as Google Analytics
We offer competitive salaries, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Matching retirement savings plan
- Great health insurance (that we cover a healthy portion of it)
- Annual training allotment for professional growth (for conferences, certifications, and more)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Professional growth opportunities
- A beautiful work space
- Monthly company lunches
- Fully stocked snacks in the Cafe
- Dog-friendly policies
TO APPLY – Please follow the link to Linkedin. Please no calls to our office. But feel free to get creative in gaining our attention in the digital space.
Learn about our products and culture!