Residential Specialist & Dealer Services Sales Coordinator
A fun and growing company, VintageView, is looking for a dynamic new team member to provide sales support to its fast paced, upbeat and successful sales department. This local company creates innovative products (cool wine racks) and has an equally innovative and vibrant company culture. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We embrace new ideas, diversity, and love having people work with us who have ambition and an extraordinary customer service attitude.
Job Description: The Residential Specialist and Dealer Services Coordinator is responsible for all inbound residential clients (one-time sales) and will service as the main point of contact for any customer service or sales inquiries from our top 10 national dealers. As a member of the sales team, he or she will support the sales team to help increase sales, department productivity, and improve customer satisfaction while assisting the Sales Director on additional projects when needed.
About the Company
VintageView Wine Storage System transforms the way the world thinks about wine storage. Our focus is creating the best contemporary wine storage solutions that turn commercial and residential wine walls, rooms, and cellars into interior design centerpieces.
People use VintageView products for 3 reasons:
- They look fantastic and allow you to view the label, as opposed to the cork
- They are priced affordably and ship same day
- Our customers receive amazing world-class customer service
See more of our work at: https://vintageview.com
Our dedicated and growing staff is the center of everything we do. We are always looking for amazing people who are smart, passionate, collaborative, and committed to pushing the wine storage industry forward with innovation and care.
About our Culture
Culture is really important at VintageView. We are a small privately held company experiencing phenomenal growth. We hold each other to high expectations, but like to have fun in a relaxed working environment. (We wear jeans most days, dress up when we need to meet clients, and wear shorts in the summer). Team building is very important to us, and we regularly hold social events like Happy Hour, Go Cart Racing, etc. People who are flexible and interested in helping others in the work place will do really well here. We are a diverse group of people from all walks of life and enjoy working with each other. We have spouses, partners, kids, dogs, doctor’s appointments and everything else that life brings us. Our people demonstrate a superior “get it done” attitude, and as a result, are given time to do the things they want and need to do. We have a very low turnover rate because people like to work here. We believe people should be given the skills and training to do what they do best and then watch them grow and thrive. We empower our people to function at a high level and are focused on developing our people and building an extremely profitable and growing business.
- Handle all incoming residential customer inquiries from initial contact to purchase
- Create estimates for customers in a timely manner
- Maintain Salesforce database with accurate customer contacts and opportunities. Log all activity
- Ensure contacts are in Salesforce and grouped for automated email campaign follow-up
- Maintain a deep product knowledge of VintageView’s products and services
- Provide outstanding customer service and support
- Help field inquiries from the salespeople at our 10 major dealers (dealer network)
- Help manage the VV chat feature
- Fields or directs all Dealer customer service inquiries
How performance is measured:
- Timeliness of responses to inbound customer leads.
- Close ratio of inbound customer leads to sale
- Cleanliness of Salesforce data
- Sales penetration on new product rollouts
- YOY sales growth and average account size for one-time residential customer sales
- 2-3 years of experience in an inside sales role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Must exhibit and apply problem solving skills to address issues within guidelines
Hours and Compensation:
Fulltime, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
$35,000 – $45,000 DOE , including bonuses, plus benefits
Competitive benefits package, including Performance Incentive, health benefits and Simple IRA.
To Apply: Please fill out this application and submit your resume.