The W Series 6 is an 18-bottle tall, wall mounted wine rack that opens any wall to modern, label-forward design. Six-feet tall and available in three bottle depths, our metal wine rack is perfect for collectors who have ample space and plenty of wine bottles to show off. This package includes a combination of two W Series wine racks that can be connected with supplied couplers for a compact, seamless column. Our W Series wall mounted wine racks are stackable (using supplied couplers) and may be cut, allowing multiple configurations for any wine room project.
The choice of top wine cellar builders and design professionals, the W Series is great for both residential and commercial applications.
W Series 6′ Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack Kit Details:
- KIT DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- Single Deep: 72”x13”x 5.25” with wine bottles stored. Holds 18 bottles (750ml), label forward.
- Double Deep: 72”x13”x 8.5” with wine bottles stored. Holds 36 bottles (750ml), label forward.
- Triple Deep: 72”x13”x 12” with wine bottles stored. Holds 54 bottles (750ml), label forward.
- KIT INCLUDES: One (1) W Series 4′ and One (1) W Series 2′ wine racks in choice of depth configuration. When coupled together, total height is 6′. All hardware for installation into drywall or wood surfaces and assembly included.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black, brushed nickel, chrome luxe, golden bronze luxe, gunmetal luxe, or custom powder coated finishes.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install with the BILT 3D interactive app on any wall in your home. Hardware for drywall and wood-backed wall installs included.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help layout your wine cellar with complimentary design services for W Series wine racks or any of the other trusted VintageView wine racking collections.
ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8l1n2C0rPlo?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://vintageview.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8l1n2C0rPloActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8l1n2C0rPlo?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fvintageview.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/8l1n2C0rPlo