Starting at just 3″ in total depth, the Evolution Low Profile Post 2C 10′ Wine Rack Kit offers the most slim way imaginable to store wine bottles, label forward. This floating wine rack kit mounts to the floor and ceiling and can hold up to 162 bottles of wine in stunning, minimalist fashion.
This floating wine rack kit comes with everything you need to assemble a two-bottle wide, floor-to-ceiling column wine rack using our ground-breaking, label-forward Evolution Wine Wall system that allows for storage of standard 750ml and 1.5L bottles in the same row.
Off-the-wall mounting provides a versatile design enhancement to build room dividers, install wine racks against glass, and help install racking in front of high-end tile or other materials that make wall mounting difficult.
The Evolution Wine Wall Post 10′ Kit includes a two-piece steel Post, cut to fit ceiling height on site, and 7.5′ of wine racking to assemble to both sides of the Post, offered in choice of bottle depth and wine bottle rod finishes.
Low Profile Wine Wall Post 2C 10′ Wine Rack Kit Specifics:
- KIT INCLUDES: Two (2) Evolution Wine Wall 10′ Posts* (cut to fit ceiling height on site), thirty-six (36) Low Profile Plates (choice of depth), and 36, 72, or 108 Evolution Wine Rods. All assembly hardware included except for mounting into floor or ceiling.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality steel, and offered in matte black Post and supports with choice of matte black, chrome or golden bronze bottle rods. Order a la carte for non-standard finish options.
- KEY FEATURES: Backed by a lifetime warranty, this modern wine storage option is easy-to-install to a variety of places in your home or restaurant project. Includes BILT 3D interactive installation instructions.
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of Evolution Wine Wall Posts and accessories with complimentary CAD design.
DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
|LP-FCP-KIT-1C-1||18 bottles||16-3/4″||up to 122″||3″|
|LP-FCP-KIT-1C-2||36 bottles||16-3/4″||up to 122″||7″|
|LP-FCP-KIT-1C-3||54 bottles||16-3/4″||up to 122″||11″|
|**LP-FCP-KIT-2C-1**||36 bottles||29-3/4″||up to 122″||3″|
|**LP-FCP-KIT-2C-2**||72 bottles||29-3/4″||up to 122″||7″|
|**LP-FCP-KIT-2C-3**||108 bottles||29-3/4″||up to 122″||11″|
|LP-FCP-KIT-1||54 bottles||43-1/8″||up to 122″||3″|
|LP-FCP-KIT-2||108 bottles||43-1/8″||up to 122″||7″|
|LP-FCP-KIT-3||162 bottles||43-1/8″||up to 122″||11″|
* Posts are cut to fit on site. Mounting Bases can telescope up to 2″ from Post for total height of 122″. If your Post features welded Mounting Bases, height is capped at 120″.
For different finish configurations or bottle capacities, the Low Profile Wine Wall Post 10′ can be customized by ordering each piece individually. You’ll need:
- 2 x Low Profile Post 10‘
- Low Profile Plates (standard bottle size, choice of single, double, triple width)
- Order 1 pair per row desired (can be set at vertical intervals of 5″ or greater)
- Evolution Wine Rods
- Multiple number of Plates x bottle width
* Patent Pending