Easily display your wine collection anywhere with the Vino Pins Floating Wine Rack Kit, featuring our patented Vino Pins metal wine pegs and companion framing system. This two-sided configuration is perfect for displays against glass or that divide rooms. Constructed of commercial-grade steel, the Floating Wine Rack Kit comes with everything you need to assemble a single-sided wine rack column.
This display holds 40, 60 or 80 standard wine bottles dependent on bottle depth.
- Add more capacity with additional Vino Series racking.
Install multiple columns to show off a collection of any size.
Vino Pins Two-Sided Label Forward Floating Wine Rack Kit Specifics:
- DIMENSIONS & BOTTLE CAPACITY:
- Single, Single: 120 x 13 x 9.5” (40 bottles)
- Single, Double: 120 x 13 x 13.5″ (60 bottles)
- Double, Double and Single, Triple 120 x 13 x 17.5″(80 bottles)
- KIT FEATURES: Includes 1 x Vino Series Post* (10’, cut to fit on site), 40 Vino Pins Mounting Plates, 40 sets of Vino Pins*, optional Vino Pins Extensions, BILT Apps 3D interactive instructions.
- STYLISH, CONTEMPORARY WINE STORAGE: The perfect intersection of size and storage, this metal wine rack showcases a range of height and bottle depths in a modern fashion and can be stacked to reach any commercial or residential collection requirements.
- DURABLE MATERIAL & SLEEK FINISH: Built with high-quality aluminum (Pins) and steel (frame), and offered in four finishes for the Post (matte black, gloss black, golden bronze, and gunmetal) and five finishes in the Vino Series (aluminum, matte black, gloss black, golden bronze, and gunmetal)
- MOVING WINE STORAGE FORWARD: At VintageView, we create the preferred wine racks for design professionals and design-focused DIYers.
- DESIGN EXPERTISE: Let us help you layout your wine display including the right mix of Vino Series Post and accessories with complimentary CAD design.
* The Post System is Patent Pending. Vino Pins feature the original, patented “Vintage View” wine rack design.
Install the Vino Series Post System with ease, using BILT 3D Interactive instructions.