5 Wine Displays That Make a Stunning Statement (via Houzz)
Rockstar Detroit-area designer Lauren Tolles sits down with Houzz to discuss the trends in wine cellar design — and comment on some show-stopping projects.
A fine wine can evoke a bouquet of memories. Relive those moments and create a gorgeous accent piece with wine storage that puts your bottles on display. “It’s a completely different way of looking at and storing wine,” says interior designer Lauren Tolles, the founder of Detroit-area design studio Maison Birmingham. “It really opens up the possibility of putting something on display that’s personal to you.” Read on to uncork some inspiration and tips courtesy of VintageView, a contemporary wine rack manufacturer. Read more >>
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...