5 Wine Displays That Make a Stunning Statement (via Houzz)
Rockstar Detroit-area designer Lauren Tolles sits down with Houzz to discuss the trends in wine cellar design — and comment on some show-stopping projects.
A fine wine can evoke a bouquet of memories. Relive those moments and create a gorgeous accent piece with wine storage that puts your bottles on display. “It’s a completely different way of looking at and storing wine,” says interior designer Lauren Tolles, the founder of Detroit-area design studio Maison Birmingham. “It really opens up the possibility of putting something on display that’s personal to you.” Read on to uncork some inspiration and tips courtesy of VintageView, a contemporary wine rack manufacturer. Read more >>
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...