VintageView Warehouse Delays as Denver Issues “Stay at Home” Mandate
THIS POST UPDATED March 25, 2020.
We spent the better part of yesterday working with the city of Denver to fully understand the “stay at home” ordinance that went into effect yesterday.
Upon a deeper look, we are able to maintain our basic operations — including product shipment — under certain exception clauses provided in the order.
To do so, we are required to follow several operational rules, including:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation standards
Employee distancing (6 ft)
Avoiding all physical contact
We have enacted extra measures beyond what the city requires to ensure the safety of our team, including extra distancing rules, sanitation practices, and reduced work hours.
Beyond that, we have made our warehouse shifts optional, so our employees can make the decisions on whether to come to our headquarters for themselves.
Why are we going to such extreme measures?
Simple, to support our business and support your business as best we can. We will continue to do so as long as it’s deemed safe and allowable under city of Denver guidelines.
Through at least April 10, our skeleton warehouse crew will be doing its best to fulfill orders quickly. However, we are pushing our same-day shipping standard to 48 hours (2 business days) for stock items.
If custom cutting is required, please contact us about current lead times.
We hope this helps with your projects and business. Remember, we’re all in this together.
If anything changes, we’ll be sending out an immediate note.
Please let us know what questions you have, how we can help, or just how you are doing.
- Orders placed M-F will ship within 48 hours.
- Expect further delays on custom cutting or other non-standard orders
- All other services remain in force: CAD design, consultation, our training webinars, customer service, and more.
- We’re still going to fill our social media streams with great inspiration. Because we can all use something uplifting, right?
- Vino Rails Mounting Plate (vino series post system component) $5.00 – $15.00
- Vino Rails Metal Wine Peg (vino series post system component) $14.00 – $54.00
- Vino Pins 3 Bottle Metal Wine Peg (vino series post system component) $49.00 – $61.00
- Vino Pins 2 Bottle Metal Wine Peg (vino series post system component) $33.00 – $41.00
- Vino Pins 1 Bottle Metal Wine Peg (vino series post system component) $17.00 – $21.00
- It doesn’t take much more than a few minu...
- We could all use a break from reality this week...
- THIS POST UPDATED March 25, 2020. We spent the ...