Taking Floating Wine Racks to New Heights (literally)
Top wine cellar builders and design professionals have integrated our W Series Wine Rack Frame 10s into beautiful wine displays for, well, a long time. Nearly 30% of all projects featuring our ground-breaking W Series wine racks use these frames to create room dividers, display bottles against glass, and more.
And guess what?
Our innovation team has figured out a way to make our frame even more versatile. Meaning your designs can be even more dynamic. Impossible, right?
Introducing the W Series Wine Rack Frame 12, a three-piece steel system that extends to 12 feet in height. This smart frame works in a similar fashion as the W Series Wine Rack Frame 10 with the addition of a middle section. This middle section features built in metal c-channels that couple with the top and bottom sections of the frame.
While we have long had a 12-foot, solid frame, this product enhancement is important for several reasons:
- It comes in matching finishes to all Wall Series products. Satin Black, Brushed Nickel, and Chrome
- It ships small package like our other racks, saving time and money on shipping and crating costs design
- Our clever design gives it as much strength as our W Series Wine Rack 10
The W Series Frame 12 is available for immediate shipping in Satin Black and Brushed Nickel finishes, and will be available in Chrome within a month.
It joins our W Series Frame lineup that includes:
- W Series Frame 10: Up to 10-feet in height for standard and Champagne bottles
- W Series Magnum Wine Rack Frame 10: Up to 10-feet in height for magnum bottles
- W Series Frame 12: Up to 12-feet in height for standard and Champagne bottles
- W Series Frame 12s: Up to 12 feet in height as one solid frame for standard and Champagne bottles (Satin Black, grey powder coat, and custom finishes only.)
- W Series Big Bottle Frames: Custom frames for bottles 3L-6L (lead times apply)
- Low Profile Wine Wall Post 10' Wine Rack Kit (54 to 162 bottles) $953.00 – $1,827.00
- VintageView Wine Rack Designer Finish Sample Kit $33.00
- Island Display Rack 4 Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (234 bottles-702 bottles) $700.00 – $2,675.00
- Vino Rails Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- Vino Pins Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
Marc LeBlanc of Liquor Lodge on why investing in design is so important for boutique wine retailers (and 7 other questions answered)When photos of Liquor Lodge hit our Instagram f...
- This $24 million stunner is practically a mansi...
- Have you designed with the Vino Serie...