Marc LeBlanc of Liquor Lodge on why investing in design is so important for boutique wine retailers (and 7 other questions answered)
When photos of Liquor Lodge hit our Instagram feed, it stopped us in our tracks. The images showed such careful design consideration in a retail environment, focusing as much on the environment as the wine itself. When we later found out this Jasper, Alberta, liquor store used a bespoke interior designer firm, Laurie Griffiths Interior
- Published in Design Corner
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $82.00 – $115.00
- Vino Rails Flex Magnum Wine Rack (9 bottles) $368.00 – $409.00
- W Series Bridge Frame (for use with Elbow) $16.50 – $25.50
- Vino Series Post Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Calling all wine aficionados, DIYers, and wine ...
- It’s oh-so-satisfying when a plan simply ...
- Most of the wine cellar inspiration we showcase...