This month, designers focused on the best materials to use to complement then metal wine racks. From glass to wood to acrylic, the appealing spaces we found on Instagram were designed with purpose and elegance. Get inspired by the type of wine displays and find your next #winewall. Want an Instagram-worthy wine cellar? Let us
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...