We anointed Jacob Harkins our Justin Winery type of wine drinker, meaning he probably needs an active wine cellar to display his wines. We talk wine cellar cooling with David Elliott, seasoned wine cellar expert, in part three of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Justin Winery 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon
We anointed David Elliott a Two Buck Chuck type of wine drinker who needs a passive wine cellar to display his bottles. Then we talk to this seasoned wine cellar expert about the considerations for installing a non-cooled cellar in part two of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Two
We turn to wine cellar cooling and design expert David Elliott to discuss the questions to ask yourself when deciding whether you need a passive or active wine cellar in part one of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Colterris Wines 2016 “Canterris” White Wine (Grand Valley, Co) << Episode
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...