Vincent Campbell likes his wine cellars modern, with a good mix of wood and metal for aesthetic appeal. He is the co-founder of Vino Grotto, an authorized VintageView dealer based in Brigham City, Utah. Vino Grotto focuses on contemporary wine cellar designs, often mixing its wood fabricated products with a variety of metal wine racking
- Published in Design Corner
The extremely popular Vino Rails and Vino Pins are now offered in a super cool anodized black aluminum finish! This new finish is available for shipping. We’ve been showing product samples at tradeshows and events this year, and the feedback has been fantastic. The anodized finish is a beautiful, rich stain to the milled aluminum
- Published in New Products
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...
- According to our latest experiment on Instagram...