Vincent Campbell likes his wine cellars modern, with a good mix of wood and metal for aesthetic appeal. He is the co-founder of Vino Grotto, an authorized VintageView dealer based in Brigham City, Utah. Vino Grotto focuses on contemporary wine cellar designs, often mixing its wood fabricated products with a variety of metal wine racking
- Published in Design Corner
The extremely popular Vino Rails and Vino Pins are now offered in a super cool anodized black aluminum finish! This new finish is available for shipping. We’ve been showing product samples at tradeshows and events this year, and the feedback has been fantastic. The anodized finish is a beautiful, rich stain to the milled aluminum
- Published in New Products
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $30.00 – $50.00
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...
- Top wine cellar builders and design professiona...