Vincent Campbell likes his wine cellars modern, with a good mix of wood and metal for aesthetic appeal. He is the co-founder of Vino Grotto, an authorized VintageView dealer based in Brigham City, Utah. Vino Grotto focuses on contemporary wine cellar designs, often mixing its wood fabricated products with a variety of metal wine racking
- Published in Design Corner
The extremely popular Vino Rails and Vino Pins are now offered in a super cool anodized black aluminum finish! This new finish is available for shipping. We’ve been showing product samples at tradeshows and events this year, and the feedback has been fantastic. The anodized finish is a beautiful, rich stain to the milled aluminum
- Published in New Products
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...