Vincent Campbell likes his wine cellars modern, with a good mix of wood and metal for aesthetic appeal. He is the co-founder of Vino Grotto, an authorized VintageView dealer based in Brigham City, Utah. Vino Grotto focuses on contemporary wine cellar designs, often mixing its wood fabricated products with a variety of metal wine racking
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...