The Lego-style typeface on this modern wine label pulled us in; however it’s the story behind the name and the numbers that got us even more excited about enjoying it. It’s called 3055, a wine series that includes a red, white, and rose from Chateau Leon in Catalonia, Spain. The numbers are the boldest part
- Published in Wine
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...