Restaurant Wine Cellar of the Month (May): Sleek Transitional Cellar at Eddie Merlot’s in Bloomfield Hills, MI
A common flaw in glass wine cellar design — for those of us who love minimalist design, anyway — is the common habit of adding so much wine racking that the amount of light passing through the structure is limited. That’s why we love the Eddie Merlot’s (Bloomfield Hills, Mi.) wine cellar soooooo much. The
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...