This month’s look at modern winery tasting room design is actually a nod to two: Fidélitas Wine‘s Woodinville and Red Mountain AVA outposts. The former is located in the quaint wine tasting mecca that brings many of the fabulous wines of eastern Washington within a quick Uber ride of downtown Seattle. The latter is firmly
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)
We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels when some friends shared photos during a trip to its Woodinville (just outside of Seattle) tasting room. The urban/chic tasting bar for this eastern Washington vineyard and winery featured near floor-to-ceiling wine walls showing off elegant, etched bottle labels. As an added bonus, we noticed the lettering was written sideways and
- Published in Wine
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...