When Doug McCain invented the label forward wine rack in 2001, he embarked on a journey that has changed the way wine is stored, moving it from dusty back rooms to design-driven showcases in homes and restaurants around the world. We sat down with he and CEO Charles Malek to talk VintageView, its story, and
- Published in News & Promotions
Perhaps the most important decision in planning wine storage is deciding if you should invest in a climate controlled display or rely on mother nature (room temperature) to do the trick. The simple answer being it’s never a bad idea to store wine in a cool, dark place. That said, there are a number of
- Published in Design Corner
- Island Display Rack 4 Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (234 bottles-702 bottles) $700.00 – $2,675.00
- Vino Rails Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- Vino Pins Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
- Vino Rails Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
- Vino Pins Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 to 27 bottles) $193.00 – $594.00
- Have you designed with the Vino Serie...
- When we first got a peek of the inside of Liquo...
- Last week we offered an exclusive sneak peek at...