In episode #5 of Wine and Design, we explore an insane home designed by Brandon Architects and Patterson Custom Homes that features a two-story wine display that’s connected through a glass floor and show-stopping views of the Pacific Ocean. What’s in the glass: 2015 Foxen Vineyards “Old Vine” Chenin Blanc (Santa Maria Valley, Ca)/$26
- Published in General
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $73.00 – $102.00
- Vino Rails Flex Magnum Wine Rack (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- W Series Bridge Frame (for use with Elbow) $16.50 – $25.50
- Vino Series Post Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Most of the wine cellar inspiration we showcase...
- For more than two decades, Vintage Cellars has ...
- If you want to know where the wine cellar indus...