With a background in real estate investing and construction, businessman Doug McCain founded VintageView in 2001 out of his garage in Castle Rock, Colorado. But VintageView’s story began a few years earlier when Doug, a long-time wine collector, discovered that a family friend had stolen the most prized bottles from his personal cellar and replaced them with replicas. Since traditional wine racks store bottles with the top facing out, it was years before he discovered his wine was missing.
- Published in Design Corner
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...
- There are three primary types of design being u...