In episode #12 of Wine and Design, we find minimalism in the bottle, on it, and around the tasting room at one of our new favorite Washington wineries, Fidelitas. This winery sources from Red Mountain AVA (eastern Washington) and embodies simplicity and quality. What’s in the glass: Fidelitas Wine 2015 Quintessence Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Red
Sideways and Structured: 2014 Fidelitas Wines “Ciel du Cheval” Cabernet Sauvignon (Red Mountain, Wa)
We first fell for the Fidelitas Wines labels when some friends shared photos during a trip to its Woodinville (just outside of Seattle) tasting room. The urban/chic tasting bar for this eastern Washington vineyard and winery featured near floor-to-ceiling wine walls showing off elegant, etched bottle labels. As an added bonus, we noticed the lettering was written sideways and
- Published in Wine
Taste wine like a pro; then visit Conway Family Wines, Bookcliff Vineyards, Ojai Vineyard, Fidelitas Wines, or a tasting room near you
Wine drinkers are often cast as snobs. An elite level of booze-hound that takes their beverage of choice very (too?) seriously. It’s enough to scare off a casual connoisseur and perhaps provide a level of intimidation to exploring wine among experts at winery tasting rooms the world around. We’re here to tell you that most wine drinkers
- Published in Wine
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...
- Plus two more amazing wine rack product enhance...
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...