We live a bit more than 1,000 miles from the nearest ocean making it nice to think of salty sea water, white-capped waves, and warm breezes whenever we can. When uncorking the 2013 Santa Barbara County Pinot Noir by Deep Sea Wines, the aquatic label teased of a transformation from our arid world to a
- Published in Wine
The winery view that’s hard to beat: Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines Santa Barbara over-the-ocean tasting room
We’ve seen a lot of tasting rooms in our wine-soaked adventures over the years. This includes visits to Piedmont (It), Grand Valley (Co), Napa and Sonoma (Ca.), and more. The tasting room for Deep Sea/Conway Family Wines might take the cake for natural beauty. Located in picturesque Santa Barbara, Ca., it sits on a pier
- Published in Wineries & Vineyards
You know you’ve always wanted a Dream Wine Wall (kinda like that one to the right) to shine in your living room, and we’d love to give you the chance to win one if you happen to be in LA this weekend. We’ll be at Dwell on Design all weekend, showing off some of our latest products
- Published in News & Promotions
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- There are a million ways to define “dream...
- You loved Golden Bronze in the Vino Series — so...
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...