We turn to wine cellar cooling and design expert David Elliott to discuss the questions to ask yourself when deciding whether you need a passive or active wine cellar in part one of What Type of Wine Cellar Am I. What’s in the glass: Colterris Wines 2016 “Canterris” White Wine (Grand Valley, Co) << Episode
Colorado wine. Ever heard of it? This is a state generally known for its mountains — and all the recreation that comes along with it — which means its vibrant and growing agriculture industry often gets overlooked. Well, stop overlooking it. The Western Slope (especially the Palisade area) is home to beautiful fruit orchards and
- Published in Wineries & Vineyards
- W Series Bottle Height Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack (1 to 3 bottles) $18.00 – $37.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Extension Bracket $33.00
- Evolution Wine Wall Post Angled Base Plate $30.00
- Vino Series Post Hidden Base Plate $28.00 – $38.00
- Imagine a dark, cool, underground cellar dug in...
- The designer tool bag expands with the versatil...
- The moms in your life have earned a little more...