In episode #3 of Wine and Design, Jacob tastes through selections from three wine clubs — Gary Vee’s Monthly Wine Club, Cline Cellars Half Swing Wine Club, and Naked Wines — showing each’s unique way of getting tasting bottles to your doorstep. What’s in the glass: ’16 Anderson Conn Valley chardonnay (Napa) via GaryVee’s Monthly
Every bottle of wine has a story. Some are better than others. Hiding any label in a dark corner is essentially hiding the story of the wine. This was a driving principle behind VintageView founder Doug McCain’s inventing of our label-forward wine racks in 2001. Wine labels should to be a focal point, visually, of wine collections
- Published in Wine
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker Short | 48 bottle-192 bottle wine storage kit $569.00 – $1,916.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Extensions | adds 48 bottles of wine storage $230.00 – $404.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $350.00 – $395.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Locker | 48-bottle metal wine storage system $524.00 – $569.00
- Case & Crate 2.0 Bin Tall | 96 bottle-388 bottle wine storage kit $790.00 – $2,440.00
- There are a million ways to define “dream...
- You loved Golden Bronze in the Vino Series — so...
- The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the ...