We grab a glass of white wine at 101 Steak in Atlanta with Erik Kuehne of Wine Cellar Innovations to talk about trends in the wine cellar planning, design, and construction industry. Erik also shares details on the craziest wine cellar he’s ever worked on. Spoiler alert: the floor moves UP to reach bottles 15
When Doug McCain invented the label forward wine rack in 2001, he embarked on a journey that has changed the way wine is stored, moving it from dusty back rooms to design-driven showcases in homes and restaurants around the world. We sat down with he and CEO Charles Malek to talk VintageView, its story, and
- Published in News & Promotions
Wine & Design News
Keep up to date on wine and design topics!
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- Angela Otten and husband Steve have more than 5...
- What is the definition of “dream wine cel...
- Cellar Master's Inc in Newberry Park created an...