We grab a glass of white wine at 101 Steak in Atlanta with Erik Kuehne of Wine Cellar Innovations to talk about trends in the wine cellar planning, design, and construction industry. Erik also shares details on the craziest wine cellar he’s ever worked on. Spoiler alert: the floor moves UP to reach bottles 15
When Doug McCain invented the label forward wine rack in 2001, he embarked on a journey that has changed the way wine is stored, moving it from dusty back rooms to design-driven showcases in homes and restaurants around the world. We sat down with he and CEO Charles Malek to talk VintageView, its story, and
- Published in News & Promotions
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $73.00 – $102.00
- Vino Rails Flex Magnum Wine Rack (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- W Series Bridge Frame (for use with Elbow) $16.50 – $25.50
- Vino Series Post Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Most of the wine cellar inspiration we showcase...
- For more than two decades, Vintage Cellars has ...
- If you want to know where the wine cellar indus...