There are a million ways to define “dream home.” We’d be hard pressed to find a better one than this beautiful residence in the St. Louis metro area that served as the St. Jude Dream Home. Beyond impeccable design and an insane wine wall featuring the brand new Vino Series Post System, this residence was
- Published in Design Corner
The under the stairs wine cellar is one of the hottest trends in design today. Which is why we’re thrilled to share this design case study by Bill Roberts Custom Homes, a homebuilder who created a stunning architectural centerpiece in its recent Edmond, Oklahoma, custom home. This luxury developer created a standout wine display that
Just a few bottles goes a long way. We love a design challenge and the homeowners of this modern, Denver home had one for us to solve. The dilemma presented was a common one, the homeowners having a desire for wine storage and limited space for it. The scalability of our products makes these challenges
- Published in Projects
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (6 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $96.00 – $120.00
- Vino Pins Designer Kit (12-bottle layout): Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $240.00 – $528.00
- Vino Pins Designer Kit (6-bottle layout): Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $120.00 – $192.00
- Vino Rails Mounting Plate for Magnum Wine Bottles (vino series post system component) $6.00 – $16.00
- There’s been a movement towards boutique ...
Marc LeBlanc of Liquor Lodge on why investing in design is so important for boutique wine retailers (and 7 other questions answered)When photos of Liquor Lodge hit our Instagram f...
- This $24 million stunner is practically a mansi...