The restaurant design of Osteria Marco in Denver uses a VintageView metal wine wall to solve unique space problems created by being in Larimer Square.
- Published in General
For years, high-end steakhouses have drawn their top clientele through the doors more often by storing their wines for them. Locker programs at national giants such as Capitol Grille and Morton’s, and independent places like Guard & Grace (Denver) alike proven their worth. They improve customer retention and satisfaction while driving more revenue. Here’s how they work:
- Published in Restaurants
- Evolution Wine Wall Post 10s (solid frame) $225.00
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Wall Series Wine Rack Frame 12 $360.00 – $500.00
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $37.00 – $41.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Since 2015, the Mile High City’s top design pro...
- Introducing two new Vino Series finishes –...
- San Francisco is a playground for those who see...