The restaurant design of Osteria Marco in Denver uses a VintageView metal wine wall to solve unique space problems created by being in Larimer Square.
- Published in General
For years, high-end steakhouses have drawn their top clientele through the doors more often by storing their wines for them. Locker programs at national giants such as Capitol Grille and Morton’s, and independent places like Guard & Grace (Denver) alike proven their worth. They improve customer retention and satisfaction while driving more revenue. Here’s how they work:
- Published in Restaurants
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...