Kitchen & Bath Design News calls Vino Pins a “Key Element of KBIS”
Add this to the reasons to visit us at the International Builder’s Show/Kitchen Bath Industry Design Show next month in Orlando.
Vino Pins are the minimalist way to display #labelfoward wine bottles. Starting at just one bottle, the design potential for wine cellars in homes and restaurants is endless.
This stylish wine rack has won an ADEX Award for Design Excellence Silver (2016), Design Journal Best of 2015 Products, and FSR Magazine 2015 Buyer’s Guide Selection.
- Vino Series Magnum Rails, 1 Bottle Metal Wine Rack $36.00 – $38.00
- Mini T 6-Bottle Tabletop Acrylic Wine Rack $80.00
- Case & Crate Back $45.00
- FCF Perch 1-Bottle Vertical Wine Rack $27.00 – $47.00
- Evolution Series Wine Wall Presentation Row Wine Rack Extension (9 bottles) $80.00 – $90.00
- by Stacy Moya (@stacymoya) Major remodeling pro...
- In the past couple of years, Miami has been ris...
- We define the modern wine cellar as a wine stor...