A Creative Spin on the W Series in an Epic Manhattan Penthouse
This $24 million stunner is practically a mansion — especially by Manhattan standards. From the spacious open living floor plan to the huge wine cellar, this is an *apartment* that would make quarantine a breeze.
Let’s take a tour and get you inspired for your next client collaboration!
This 4,644 square foot home is on the 61st floor of the Madison Square Park Tower in NYC. Featuring over-sized windows, it provides dramatic cityscape views that include the iconic Empire State Building.
If that’s not enough to satisfy, this residence features — you guessed it — an impeccable glassed-in wine cellar with VintageView’s ground-breaking W Series wine racks. All designed by powerhouse, PRDG Architecture + Design.
⇧⇧⇧From this angle ⇧⇧⇧, check out how the wine cellar creates a beautiful hallway divide between the sitting area and the rest of the home.
⇩⇩⇩Looking inside ⇩⇩⇩, you’ll notice a unique application of our W Series wine racks and frames. Instead of placing the racks in the label-forward fashion that put VintageView on the map, designers spun the racks 90 degrees to create a modern, cork forward look.
Wine Cellar Details:
Remember, our wine racks offer design versatility, are simple to work with, and are backed by a lifetime warranty so when you create dream wine cellars like this for your clients, you are offering them the best in quality, design, and service.
Let us know how we can help you take a unique approach to your next wine cellar design with our versatile product lines.
Let’s start a design!
- W Series Wine Rack Frame Elbow Standoff Bracket Kit $73.00 – $102.00
- Vino Rails Flex Magnum Wine Rack (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- W Series Bridge Frame (for use with Elbow) $16.50 – $25.50
- Vino Series Post Elbow $28.00 – $38.00
- Vino Rails Designer Kit (9 bottles): Cork Forward Wall Mounted Wine Rack Display $144.00 – $180.00
- Most of the wine cellar inspiration we showcase...
- For more than two decades, Vintage Cellars has ...
- If you want to know where the wine cellar indus...