A Creative Spin on the W Series in an Epic Manhattan Penthouse
This $24 million stunner is practically a mansion — especially by Manhattan standards. From the spacious open living floor plan to the huge wine cellar, this is an *apartment* that would make quarantine a breeze.
Let’s take a tour and get you inspired for your next client collaboration!
This 4,644 square foot home is on the 61st floor of the Madison Square Park Tower in NYC. Featuring over-sized windows, it provides dramatic cityscape views that include the iconic Empire State Building.
If that’s not enough to satisfy, this residence features — you guessed it — an impeccable glassed-in wine cellar with VintageView’s ground-breaking W Series wine racks. All designed by powerhouse, PRDG Architecture + Design.
⇧⇧⇧From this angle ⇧⇧⇧, check out how the wine cellar creates a beautiful hallway divide between the sitting area and the rest of the home.
⇩⇩⇩Looking inside ⇩⇩⇩, you’ll notice a unique application of our W Series wine racks and frames. Instead of placing the racks in the label-forward fashion that put VintageView on the map, designers spun the racks 90 degrees to create a modern, cork forward look.
Wine Cellar Details:
Remember, our wine racks offer design versatility, are simple to work with, and are backed by a lifetime warranty so when you create dream wine cellars like this for your clients, you are offering them the best in quality, design, and service.
Let us know how we can help you take a unique approach to your next wine cellar design with our versatile product lines.
Let’s start a design!
- Low Profile Wine Wall Post 10' Wine Rack Kit (54 to 162 bottles) $953.00 – $1,827.00
- VintageView Wine Rack Designer Finish Sample Kit $33.00
- Island Display Rack 4 Freestanding Wine Rack Kit (234 bottles-702 bottles) $700.00 – $2,675.00
- Vino Rails Flex Wall Mounted Metal Wine Rack system (9 bottles) $166.00 – $207.00
- Vino Pins Flex Mounting Strip (component) $35.00 – $40.00
Marc LeBlanc of Liquor Lodge on why investing in design is so important for boutique wine retailers (and 7 other questions answered)When photos of Liquor Lodge hit our Instagram f...
- This $24 million stunner is practically a mansi...
- Have you designed with the Vino Serie...